Well, it's the end of the weekend, so I went to a card shop that I always frequent. Nothing new really, but I did participate in today's tournament (entry fee's 2 bucks, we get a promo card too. Cracked me a King Seahorse, I'm going to see if I can't use that...) The matches seem to be single elimination.
Anyways, here's what I sleeved up:
Granblue
1 Captain NightKid
4 Banshee (Crit)
4 Samurai Spirit (Crit)
4 Hook-arm Zombie (Draw)
4 Doctor Rouge (Heal)
3 Chappie the Ghost
20 Cards
4 Deadly Nightmare
4 Samurai Spirit
4 Dandy Romario
2 Dancing Cutlass
14 Cards
4 Deadly Spirit
2 Captain Nightmist
4 Chef Pietro
10 Cards
2 Deadly Swordsmaster
1 Spirit Exceed
3 King of Demonic Seas, Basskirk
1 Dragon Undead, Skull Dragon
6 Cards
The strangest thing about Granblue is that anything seems to work out, which makes it weird in a certain way. Nevertheless, here's how I did:
Game 1: Narukami
Well, I superior rode into Deadly Swordsmaster and proceed to ride him to victory despite a Vermillion Limit Break since I quickly recovered by eating up my 2 spare grade 3s for the same units that he blew up and therefore bolstering my tattered defence. However, his drive checks drew blanks most of the time and the ghosts took this one home to mommy.
Game 2: Gold Paladin
I hate Ezel. My opponent quickly superior rides into him at the first opportunity, but did not capitalise on the increased offensive by calling more units (his hand must be full of triggers since he kept turtling me with Silent Punishers and Gwydions, weird though since Gold Paladin's well-known for their ability to sward the field quickly). Ah well, I welcomed the victory with open arms
2 down, 1 more to go before the semi-finals. Let's get this on!
Game 3: VS Dark Irregulars
Or maybe not. Got "Double-Critted" at 3 damage when I declared no guard. Ouch.
So I got 3 boosters for my trouble. I did crack a Gold Pally Perfect guard, S$18 in my pocket yay.
Anyways, I made some changes to the line-up, More details next week if I'm free, I still need to take on my project.
No comments:
Post a Comment