Well, after 2 or 3 other failed attempts to write me a journal, or a least a record, one might say that this is my 4th attempt at trying my hand at something. So anyways, the purpose of this blog mainly to build on a cheap and affordable budget. The great thing about Vanguard is that any deck can win, as long as one builds the deck correctly and pilots it well. Although some decks might win more than others, in the end of the day, it's the fact that you had fun that counts. Bonus points if you did that without busting your wallet.
Gold Paladins too expensive at the moment? I'm certain that we could think of something that lets you enjoy the clan without all the extra frills (you could add those in later, more on that later on in later builds.).
So anyways, here's how I'm going to work. It's a weekly entry (with some random unrelated thoughts in between (remember, it's a blog after all) that may or may not relate to gaming in general), where I'll introduce a format or theme, and then we'll visit that over the next 2 to 3 weeks (between posts I'm hoping to get some feedback on this, so we all improve, you know?)
So either way, the rules regarding my starter skeleton build:
Building on a budget
- No perfect guards
- Must not contain more than 4 cards rated RR and above
- Must address the needs and wants of the deck
- Anything goes, within reasonable limits.
Sounds like a tall order? Sounds unreasonable? Sounds stupid? Well too bad, because simply put:
"I CAN AND IT (MOSTLY) FREE"
No comments:
Post a Comment