Welcome to another week of Vanguard on the Budget. Last week, we kicked things off by building a Great Nature decklist that goes for a large fraction of the cost. In case you have forgotten, here's the list below:
1 Blackboard Ohm
4 Ruler Chameleon (CRIT)
4 Triangle Cobra (CRIT)
4 Fortune-Bringing Cat (DRAW)
4 Dictionary Goat (HEAL)
4 Silver Wolf
4 Loop-the-Loop, Duckbill
4 Pencil Squire Hamsuke
2 Feather Penguin
4 Pencil Knight, Hamsuke
4 Geograph Giant
4 Compass Lion
3 School Dominator Apt
3 Magnet Crocodile
1 Scientist Monkey Rue
Well, so far so good. However, I thought that given the massive ability to pile up hand size in the mid game, The draws are a bit too much. So I cut the draw triggers and 2 Chameleons for Stands, since Lion goes well with them given its high attack power. I also cut a Pencil Knight since they were clogging up my hand, and I want to be eating just the squires anyway. Essentially, I'm aiming for a powerful mid-game where I can suddenly increase my hand size.
Rue works great now especially since he can pump himself with Steroids and I have Stands to work well with this card, but then again we have limited counterblast and we need them for Hamsukes. So I cut them for Crocodile.
I'll probably come back to it some other time, but I haven't got the time to test it out extensively. Do look forward to it though, I'll come back to it soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment